Sunday, August 04, 2002

Pics Of Me!!!

I promised Greg I would have pics up soon.. and look I have.. although not soon.. more late... but hey give me a break!!

Go here and see me and soon, very soon more pics will appear...

My site is a year old on the 23rd of this month. So what has it achieved? It has been linked to by some of the coolest people in the world, and by people who's blogs I am not worthy to read.

*looks over at Dustys site and says woo!!*

It has lost me a few friends.... we all remember the Anna incident.... her comments are still out there in cyberspace and one day I will track them down... And helped me make a few too.

It has helped to log some important incidents in my life.. like my trip to Europe or my time at university.

It has forced me to write my thoughts slightly more clearly than I was used to in my journal (which remains unfathomable to anyone but me!!).

It has allowed me to be more open with myself, my friends and complete strangers about who I am and what I feel.

But most importantly it has allowed me some form of escape when life gets me down. It takes just one comment or one guestmap notify to cheer me up. So please even if you are just passing by, or have travelled here via Google (looking for dirty pics of Dermot O'Leary or naked dover wicca pics no doubt!) leave a hello message.

No comments:

Post a Comment