Sunday, August 04, 2002

Now I know this blog has "inspired" other blogs. Not in an intellectual way but it has lead some of my friends to write their own. Now if you could be so kind as to register you blog here:



And then put me as a parent you would make me the happiest Jae in the world!! Go on.... please...

And can anyone help me find my blog parents ::sobs:: Honestly I can't remember reading anyone elses blogs before Mister Alan found mine in March. I was inspired to start this one by an article in the Guardians Online section. Should I put those blogs that have most influenced mine?

Thanks to the Group Captain for the link...

And I finally join the latest craze...

Google! DayPop! This is my blogchalk: English, United Kingdom, Folkestone, Cheriton, Jae, Male, 16-20!

No comments:

Post a Comment