Tuesday, August 27, 2002

Firstly, very long post ahead....

Right I must apologise for the lack of comments. Netcomments has gone off somewhere and enetation is down too.... so if you need to comment, just go to my message board (there for just this kind of temergency we all remember the great comment drought of April).

I went to France yesterday, isn't the Chunnel just super?! So fast, convient and free for me!! French men rule. Love 'em. When ever I am in France my problems seem to just melt away. I want to move there like yesterday. Impressed family with my French skills "Je voudrais en pain au chocolat si vous plait". See I'm fluent..... or not...

Nan came along and outside a sex hop loudly proclaimed she couldn't go in there as she might come out with a vibrator "or something". May I just say I wasn't attempting to tempt her from the righteous path here!!

Got back..... was tired. Pete "made" me go to Leas club, spoons, and club with various bods.... It was a gay friendly night which was very fun, lots of foam...... I got very, very drunk. Got home threw up, decided not to go to work today.

Meet another Folkestone blogger yesterday. Where are they all coming from? Did she discover blogging via Annie or somewhere else? You know there are so many bloggers here we may as well do a blog meetup all of our own!! Preferably involving lots of beer and a troop of male strippers. Anyway her name is Ellie (I think) and here is an exerpt from her blog....

right, heres the really good bit. MT. he looked sooooo lovely was wearing pale grey waistcoat and lilacy type bow tie. yum. he was nice to me actuslly when thought had lost bag but really stupid lauren had kidnapped it. anyway i spoke to him for a while but he was clearly having final fling wih evil KM (he told me they were just friends!!) oh well, i'll have him another time. shall lie in wait in stlyle of lioness who is stalking helpless gazelle...eeexcellent....


Yes she likes MT too, she writes extremely well, oh her blog makes me laugh!!....... go see her blog here.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment