Friday, August 16, 2002

Everything I say, do or write seems to annoy/upset someone or cause them to think badly of me, usually people I like. So I am going to return to quiet Jae mood. No this doesn't mean I am in a bad mood. Just quiet, okay?

I shan't be leaving too many comments on other people's blogs from now on. I always seem to annoy other bloggers. I shall keep my big mouth closed when I go out or go to work, and shall think before I speak.

"Soft of eye and light of touch,
Speak but little, listen much."

I shall be updating my links soon, Greg!! And I shall continue to write here. If what I write irritates you, don't read it!! I shan't be changing it just because some readers don't like what i write. I couldn't stop writing here, I am too addicted for that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment