Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Tonight I'm Going To Party Like It's 1999!

Welcome, Dear Constant Reader, to post 1999! I trust it finds you well! Wow, it's a little chilly here in London at the moment, I've been keeping an eye on where I step in order to avoid one of those embarassing ice falls.

As I'm dirt poor at the moment (no change there then I hear you sigh) I'm currently enjoying the company of television... and finding it a very messed up companion.

Take Demons. It was absolute trite. I cannot begin to stress how much I hated the programme. A lot of bad acting. A terrible fake American accent (a pointless one as well!). Awful script and to top it all off the make up and costume department couldn't even equal the same quality as a normal episode of Buffy. Which, basically, this was a straight rip off of with names changed to protect the lazy writers. But I'll be watching the second episode, not because I'm giving it a second chance, but because the sight of Christian Cooke topless compels me to keep viewing. Shallow but true. He is gorgeous.

On the other hand Celebrity Big Brother 2009 is turning out to be amusing viewing. Coolio driving everyone insane, La Toya Jackson being strangely cute in a deranged Jackson sort of way, Ulrika obviously is only in there for the money, and why Verne agreed to go in is anyone's guess. Awesomenews!!

And finally controversy continues to wage in the family seat of Snodland. Shocking.

This blogger works for nothing but the joy of writing but always appreciates things bought from his wishlist

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved watching BB while in the UK. Mostly because of La Toya, Coolio, Verne and cute Ben.

    ReplyDelete