Saturday, October 05, 2002

Went shopping with Zoe in Ashford, bought The Gay Times and Stephen King's new book.... something about a Buick I think..... I only buy 'em because I love Stephen King, pay little attention till I actually read 'em!

Shiver Me Timbers

Your pirate name is:Mad Dog Kidd

Part crazy, part mangy, all rabid, you're the pirate all the others fear might just snap soon. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!


Find out your pirate name here

Some blogs for your perusal.... Diamond Geezer, Puff Pastry and the Gay Dating Blog

And this:ShyBoyFolkestone. Why? Because it has the word Folkestone in it silly! :-) Am I turning into a small town boy? Bugger!

No comments:

Post a Comment