Monday, October 07, 2002

Firstly isn't this very scary?:

- James Martin, 55, killed in the car park of a grocery store in Wheaton on Wednesday evening
- James "Sonny" Buchanan, 39, killed around 0745 on Thursday as he was mowing grass in the White Flint area
- Taxi driver Prenkumar Walekar, 54, shot dead while putting petrol in his car at 0815 in the Aspen Hill area
- Sarah Ramos, 34, killed 30 minutes later outside a post office in Silver Spring
- Lori Ann Lewis-Rivera, 25, shot dead at a petrol station in Kensington
- Pascal Charlot, 72, shot in the chest as he walked in Washington DC on Thursday night
- Woman, 43, shot and wounded in Fredericksburg, Virginia, on Friday

And then this. It is almost like a horror movie.... except there is no director to shout "and that's a wrap." Very terrifying.

Oh work is having a Health and Safety week... which meant an embarassing fifteen minutes of stretching a "Stretchy Rubber Thingy" to allieviate stress.... joy!! Then I returned and holding my "SRT" I had to put up with Geoff going "Oh I do like a man in rubber!". Yes, yes Geoff.. hilarious. Then when he got his he firstly turned it into a Rambo esqe bandanna. Then did a rather engaging ballet dance twirling it round above his head...

There I was sitting nonchalantly when I saw the most gorgeous guy....EVER! I uncontrollably stared/drooled in his direction until he looked at me and waved hello.... and quickly stopped when he saw the hunger in my lust filled eyes. That was when i realised.... it was Sexy Dutch Guy! He had got rid of his dreamy curls..... and looked even more... edible.... phwoah!!

Stacey was on a late, and came running in screaming "Jason did you miss me?!!" She is quite loony... in a really coooool way.

Mmmmm.... pizza is nice.... mmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment