Wednesday, October 30, 2002

Hmmmm....

I have been over using the above sound. Hmmm...

Things that annoyed me yesterday. The train being so deeply slow.

Stephen phoned my mum while I was on way up to have a "chinwag". This annoys me. He knows I dislike her, yet still goes out of his way to talk about her. He even suggested we go meet up in London with her. Ha!!!!!!! The other thing is I hope he doesn't treat me like a child this time. He sometimes seems to act as if I have never been out to gay shops or clubs, or had sex with other men. It's like "I have been gay for a long time, I have lived in Brighton and down the whole 'gay thing', just because I don't really do that anymore doesn't make me any less experienced than you!!"

People: I have a boyfriend. That feels real good to say. Yay!! Yay! Yay! Yay!

Oh me and Stephen split because I am a complete arse and can never decide whether I like him or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment