Tuesday, October 15, 2002

*breathes deeply* Bye Bye Happy Jae. Bye Bye Freedom..... see ya soon.. I hope....

Oh sexy Dutch guy is so so SEXY. In a Jae kinda way. He seems to care little about his hair (found out his mum made him cut his hair to keep with ET (new code for where I work!) standards) and he wears clothes he is comfortable in instead of really fashionable ones...... This makes him far far more attractive to me. He looks ssssoooo great.... I ssssoooo go for grunge.... oh... get over it Jae....

Did you know that one of the victims in Bali came from Hawkinge. And another from Dover? Thats really close to home. My thoughts are with the families.

FUNNY STUFF: Stacey answered a phone call while crawling around her desk.. couldn't stop laughing... and she was buddied up with Joe and stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment