Monday, October 14, 2002

Bloody Islamic Terrorists again.... each time something like Bali occurs I must remind myself they are exceptions and that not all Muslims deserve a good shot in the head. Shall remain tolerant.... altho I am a supporter of an attack on a Iraq, maybe Dubya could do a little more of a war on terrorism instead of trying to settle his daddy's old scores?

Oh had another brilliant evaluation... offer of permanent job increased to "I will go ask for you to have a permanent job" from Jenny. She said some really nice things. When I told her I might have to leave as I was moving to Lympne... she told me off!! Told me to sticj it out for a couple of months... get a permanent job and move back home to Folkestone... I don't think have ever had such nice comments before...

Me and Stacey on overtime together.... went to Tescos with her.. (I miss Ben!) and saw Peters mum....

Parents come home on Wednesday... don't want them to. These two weeks have made me realise just how bad it is when they are here... a few months... thats all... then I will be free...

No comments:

Post a Comment