Thursday, October 17, 2002

I Think I'll Die Another Day

"I think I’ll find another way
There’s so much more to know
I guess I’ll die another day
It’s not my time to go

For every sin I’ll have to pay
I’ve come to work, I’ve come to play
I think I’ll find another way
It’s not my time to go"
Madonna "Die Another Day"


Angel has got a lump on her back. She will have to go to the vet. I don't want her to be ill. She is my baby. Just the idea she is, makes me cry.

God lord.... my debts continue to come back and haunt me. Yes folks its time for round 3 *ding ding* ...... who ever said that going to university would be a good thing for me? So far it has been the thing that has made me most unhappy in this life.

I don't know when the move is, haven't even been to the house. I am so kept in the dark about things.

Anyway, will not wallow in self-pity, have decided I must fight. I mustn't give up. Something good is just around the corner. It has to be. So shall wait, and save money, and persist, until finally I am free of this "family" and never have to speak with them again.

Oh at work yesterday I got another temp sitting with me. His name was Neil, and he did all the talking and typing so I just had to sit there and watch. 'Twas great.... had someone to talk to as Reena and Stacey were off, and Lynda has family troubles so she wasn't in the mood for my silly jokes.

OH, and some foolish coach driver forgot 46 passengers on the Terminal yesterday. Just drove off without 'em. The FOOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment