Thursday, October 10, 2002

Aaaahh... have got drunk and spent money and stuff I shouldn;'t do.....

OK so it was quite dull before I got drunk... I sent zoe an sos and stuff....

I went to 'Spoons to meet Becky, Ben and Terri. Got there last (first time I've been late for like ever!!) and got strange looks from Gemma (formerly Lesbian Barmaid). Becky noted strange looks... realised I once chatted with Gemma two years ago in West Bar, a gay bar in Canterbury... aaaahhhhh!! That's why she gives us the look of recognition Pete!!!

Anyway saw Elliot, Ed, Natalie and a person from work.... plus sexy dutch guys mum......

We then moved to Leas Club... Terri left with headache.... organised a party in London.... plus a random month long truip to Europe, had so much to drink... got drunk... axctually had fun...

WOOHOO!!

Scared Becky in taxi as ttaxi driver was Colin of |Faulty Towers fame... we chatted about demise of Peter Fucking Bastard Twat Lambert.. (the stupid effeminate slutty hetrosexual grrr.......)

No comments:

Post a Comment