Sunday, April 14, 2002

What am I to do with you?!


Over the last month this blog has undergone an amazing transformation. A few months ago barely 10 people knew of its existence, and it was mainly a way of recording my university antics for my flatmates to read (hence it was called “Block 33” after our flat). Then I went a little blog mad. I’ve been updating regularly, writing my personal thoughts and feelings, advertising shamelessly, even reaching number one on Bloghop’s best for a while. And I have had more visitors than I could have ever of hoped for!! I would like to thank everyone who reads this and more importantly those who comment (it cheers me up while I am at work to see the words “I Have 3 Comments!!”).

No, this is not a goodbye message. I plan to be here for some time yet!! It’s just I have very little to say today!! And you, dearest Constant Reader, deserve a little thanks for putting up with my inane ramblings and teenage angst, don’t you think?! Now why not say hello by using my comments feature (I know I am obsessed with having one again but its been such a long time!!)

Bish has left. He wasn't paid on time and unlike muggins here he intelligently resigned. Now we have two new chambermaids; Allyson and Justine. They don't have Bish's sense of humour (nor his wide shoulders and nice arms!!). I hope he comes back as Bish was a nice bloke, someone who deserves far better treatment than what he recieved.

Jason's Silly List 1

(I used to have these all the time in my written journal and this one isn’t that silly more pointless)

My Favorite Movie's
1. The Living End
2. Dogma
3. American Perfekt
4. The Brady Bunch Movie
5. Jurassic Park
6. Alien
7. Masters Of The Universe
8. The Talented Mr. Ripley
9. The Matrix
10. Coyote Ugly

Other films that didn’t quite make it:- Jeffrey, A Beautiful Thing, Trick, Jaws, Predator (and any other Arnie movie ever), and The Doom Generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment