Friday, July 26, 2002

What A Wrong Impression

Yesterday Emily and Becky gave me the wrong impression. Ben came over to me today and apologised for the impression they painted, mildly flirted with me, made sure I was okay (Becky has taken to calling me "Stroopy Moo" and telling everyone I am in bad mood when I am not) and being really friendly. I admit I like it when he is nice, as he is one of the sweetest people I know.

Mum is in a highly stressed mood. You know sometimes I wonder why I didn't go for my "swim" in Marseille it would have been so much easier...

Realised today I am missing the Whitstable Oyster Festival. I know it doesn't sound exciting but there is a festival and fireworks etc. and I spent a good summer in 1999 in Whitstable and that was the highlight. That and the BBQ's as Mo's (a 33 year old lesbian, former friend of mine).

Say goodbye to Flooble, it was causing my page to take ages to load. And Pete. Why, oh why, is my title legible? *stands with hands on hips awaiting an anwser*

No comments:

Post a Comment