Sunday, July 07, 2002

Is their a word to describe being really, really, really bored?

Last night was nice I went round Zoe's to watch The Mummy Returns, with her and her brother. There simply wasn't enough half naked men fighting to keep me interested. But it was a nice night any way.

Zoe told me rumours that Pete is "stuck to a ceiling in Belgium". Sadly it is all too believeable....

Today work started at 08:00 and was so slow. Dave dumped Becky by text. She was upset not in a crying wringing "look at me" kind of way, but in a far deeper, and poignant way. She told me stuff that I can't reveal but I really felt for her and offered the best help that I could.

On 11:45-20:00 shifts Mon-Fri. Joy.....

Starting tomorrow (it is Europride day today) I shall begin a feature to show you why Pride is still important in the 21st century. Starting with the Matt Shepard story...

No comments:

Post a Comment