Sunday, July 07, 2002

Am really pissed off now

Why do frigging internet people think they can pass judgement on me?

That stupid stalker bloke who I told you about, he IMs me and I had forgotton about him (his air of mystery was so boring). Then he gives me my home address then passes comment on my relationship with Stephen. Well sorry mate but even my friends and readers don't know the whole story. He has really pissed me off saying "Oh you sure know how to treat people" and the like. Am in a really nasty horrible, scream and shouting kind of mood now.

I don't go around suggesting things about the bloggers I meet and i certainly don't expect some internet stalker to pass judgement on me..... I hate this fucking world hope all these nasty people die horrible painful deaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment