Tuesday, July 09, 2002

Stressed Out

In highly stressed, likely to kill, mood. I have a hangover from yesterday to deal with (my fault entirely) and now I another kind of headache at work to face. The Fallout from John's accidental mention that I fancied Ben (again my fault I should never have wrote it here).

I believe Emily and Becky are trustworthy. But I also believe all humans are fallible. Emily and Ben are very close and it's only a matter of time before he finds out, and I lose yet another gay friend. :o( It will become all arkward and I'll withdraw into myself again. I may fancy him but I never suggested I wanted to go out with him or anything. And now just for saying that I am going to have an awful couple of days.....

Depressed and grumpy.

Take the Purity Test
#
My Results

We have calculated that you are 34 % impure
Saint: Hmmm - suspiciously pure! Are you sure you're being honest with yourself? There's nothing wrong with being careful - but don't be scared to experiment. Get ready to live a little…


Hey I'd like a recount!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment