Sunday, June 30, 2002

It Has Been A Very Horrible Day

Everyone here is depressed, except me, which means I am in yet another really angry, ready to tear off some ones head/arms/legs mood. Not even got a Toblerone to cheer me up, and even if I did I wouldn't eat it as I have lost my appetite completely.

But to remain cheerful I decided to get an online birth chart reading. Here are some excerpts....

.....Be sure to reward the loyalty you value.... It's easy to enjoy new duties and routines. You can improve your sense of well being. Take pleasure in new experience. Personal relations get better now.... Consider abstract subjects. Make a dream come true.... Rather than plunging into a bottomless pit, keep your eye on self-transformation.........

.........TIP: Your power is volcanic Jason. Within you is a crucible of creation................

.........Altogether, you prefer to deal with pleasant realities. When you're under too much emotional stress, you vacillate and procrastinate, especially when it has something to do with money. Occassionally you can become ultra aggressive when feeling emotionally or physically cornered...............

...........You need partnership, including mental compatibility. When your primary relationship is going well, you're most happy, when it's not you are most unhappy............

No comments:

Post a Comment