Tuesday, June 04, 2002

God Save The Queen

I went out last night with Pete and Zoe and after carefull deliberation we decided not to go to Gee's. Instead we picked up Sam and went to Pizza Hut, went on a McFlurry run (where we saw Olly Smith a old friend of mine, who is like 6'4", hunky with some real sexy stubble. Hubba Hubba), and then went to Ashford cinema to see "40 Days and 40 Nights" with the lovely Josh Harnett. It wasn't too bad.

Today I am in a very British, royalist mood. I watched the Jubilee parade ALL day. It was great. I love the Queen (and really fancy that hunky prince William).

Big Brother haven't really seen it. Alison, Alex and Sandy are up for eviction. Sophie seems nice. Major fights going on. Lots of sexual tension and Dermot O'Leary is looking so fine on BBLB (he is presenting with Lynne as is tradition).

Think I need sex as I am in a real "Phwoah isn't he nice" kind of mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment