Friday, September 06, 2002

I went to France yesterday and will tell you graphic (makes it sound more interesting than actually was) details when I get home later on.

OK am I a whore? When I am not having sex I complain loudly about being boring, prudish and just in need of good shag. When I have to choose between two men for sex fun on Sunday, I feel like a whore. What is up with this?

Well shall be a whore if that is what it takes. Have choosen Mike and shall be going to his place..... in Margate...... on Planet Thanet....... aaaaaahhhhhhh. But he is super great in bed, so shall not worry 'bout being there.... not like I need to interact with the yokels is it?

Anyone else noticed how horny I am..... I don't know where it has come from but seem to have gained massive kick of testosterone. Rarg..... scary man.

No comments:

Post a Comment