Saturday, September 21, 2002

I think I scared Sam Markram's ickle brother last night. I was sitting outside the Leas with John and Zoe when he came up to me ready to start insulting me, his friends with evil smiles on their face. Then I said.... "Shut up, Markram." This confuzzled him. Suddenly his friends were like "How do you know HIM?" .... they wandered off him going..... "Honest I sooo don't know him." Warning to all Folkestone people, I know a lot more about you than you think! On similar note know where MT lives. See it was only a matter of time.... muhahahaha..... am I becoming Dr. Evil?

It is kind of exciting..... my mates are off to uni (have fun you guys!) and I am moving away. And although both things make me very unhappy, at least it will be a change. I have to look on the bright side of things.

As my regular readers are off for a while the two of you who remain need to give me a shout out..... so say hi in the comments... and I shall come over to your place and do the same.

God I need a boyfriend to distract me from thinking. Thinking bad, me no think, me bash. :o)

OK have made solemn promise to never go clubbing again unless I want to. So there Becky and Ben! Nuh nuh na nuh nuh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment