Tuesday, May 28, 2002

A Sincere Thank You

I have just been reading a coming out story that was particularly upsetting to me and I’d like to do something here that I can’t remember ever doing before. And this time in public where they can all bask in the glory of recognition.

I would like to thank my friends, from the bottom of my heart, for handling my coming out so well in the last year. You have all been great (far, far better than my homophobic family). Not even in my wildest dreams would I have believed that I could ever be myself with you all. In fact I had thought that some of my worst fears would have been realised. So for the record. Thank You All. And when I have the money I will buy you all a drink. Promise.

Sorry about the last couple of introspective posts just getting rid of some junk floating around in this mind of mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment