Friday, May 17, 2002

Should I stay or should I go?

This blog has done everything I have asked of it. It has allowed me to communicate my feelings to those who know me and those who don't. It has allowed me to learn a little HTML. Its helped me find other hilarious/touching blogs and bloggers.

But what next? I look at it and its a mess. And now I've found Xanga. Here I get a sense of community, I can easily upload pics, I can make more like minded friends. So I am running two blogs at the moment which is kinda annoying. If I were to move I would lose a lot of readers as Xanga is very much "members only".

So what do you think? Tell me on my message board as its nearly the weekend and my updates are usually sporadic. John and Elliot, my message board is not the Flooble down the side bar, it is the button marked "message board" on the left, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment