Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Oh What A Lovely Morning

It has been a nice day today. Not spectacular, not too bad. Just nice. Had lunch with Patricia and Stacey at Brickfields, which was all rather civilised.

The WAR

I think it's time I let you in on a little secret. I am for the war on Iraq. Not this particular war but I am pro getting rid of Saddam. Of course I am against this particular war as it is lead by a dictator who lost a free election, but retains power any way... yes George W. Bush.. some of us remember you didn't actually win!!! The UN really should do something about these people who we call President be they Mugabe, Bush or Hussein.... oh sorry I forgot... the UN is run by Bush... sorry!!

War on the US and Iraq.... free their oppressed peoples!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment