Sunday, December 15, 2002

No One Will Actually Read This

It is the weekend after all, and I am like the only blogger who updates, or reads, on a Sunday. Happy Birthday to Mum who is 29 and 7 today.

I am so frustrated today. I feel trapped. Whereas back in Folkestone I could go for a wander if I got too stressed in the house, I have no escape any long. But what really is getting me down is because I can no longer walk anywhere I getting fatter!! :o( This is not helping my mood. I used to walk everywhere, but now have no where to walk to.....

Tony just asked me for the rent money.... I don't think I have that much....

I really can't be fucked with any of this any longer..... I get a job as asked, and then they frigging move us away, and tell me I should get a new job. I start to pay my debts off so they put my rent up. I make "nice" i.e straight friends for once, which pleases them, and they place me in a small isolated village where the average age is about 60 and Adam will be here for only like a few weeks.

No social life this week. I can't afford it. Nor next week, have to buy remaining Xmas presents so can't afford to.....

My Christmas cheer bubble just burst again.... This will be my third unhappy Xmas.... Last year I tried to kill myself.... can't wait for the next exciting chapter....

No comments:

Post a Comment