Thursday, December 12, 2002

I Think I May Be Dying

Or I just have a really horrible cold. I can barely speak (shall be fun today at work!) and my nose has become a snot faucet.

OK so yesterday a package come for me. It was clothes. The ones that High and Mighty had said wouldn't come. That is why I have no money!! They have taken it out of me account! Buggers! So I now have even more new clothes (don't worry shall still only wear jeans and my "r u big enough?" t-shirt.

Yesterday when I told mum, Jenny at work had bought me a Kylie calender for Christmas, Mum goes "That's nice, she is a gay icon after all." Could this be a breakthrough? Doubtful.

Nearly died of boredom at work yesterday. If another person says something like "Can I go on the, erm, Eurotrain thingy, today to, erm, Belgium, from Felixstowe?" I shall scream and scream until I make myself sick.

I have just 25 pounds to get me through the day. This must include 1) taxi to work £8, 2) my works Xmas party and 3) a taxi home (£15+). Oh and please note I don't finish work till after the start of the party. FUN!

Still NOT sacked! What is the problem...... don't tell me they want me to work over Christmas? Evil..... Eeeevvvvvviiiillllll......

No comments:

Post a Comment