Tuesday, December 10, 2002

Oh Woe Is Me, How Could This Horror Occur?

How could I be......

Cheer Bear
You're the Care Bear cheerleader! Your spunky personality and optimisim lifts everyone's spirit. Though you want everyone to be happy, you stand your ground on issues you feel strongly about and this can bring disunity among your friends. Despite this, you are a true believer in working together.



Ok so I haven't done a quiz in a while, and I saw this one over at Somagod and I could't resist. But this solves my problem, I can now name Stacey three care bears, YAY! I just hope she remembers the quiz we were doing....

OK so I have no money till Friday thanks to my deeply disturbing and out of character clothes buying spree..... and I have to get to work, buy a present for Jackie at work, and buy me daily "hit" of Pepsi Max...... oh I am sure I will find a way...... (see my Cheer Bear optimism in full force!)

Have a good day... I am off for a chuckalicious late shift........ yay..... wait this is crap..... oh....

No comments:

Post a Comment