Saturday, December 14, 2002

Rant Rant Rant

Firstly the good stuff:went out with Zoe last night, went down Gee's 'twas packed so moved on to 'Spoons where we stumbled up a drunken Rob and not so drunk Arron, which was great. Then Ellie and Annie joined us which was also great! Had a nice time. On way home got fish and chips at Riviera, saw *drum roll* Mr Lambert and Josie... aaaahhhh evil!! Then we picked up David and I went home (thanks for being my inexpensive (i.e. free) taxi Zoe, I wuv you!).

First rant..... why do men put pictures of their cocks on gaydar profiles? What possesses them? Are they mad?

Second rant: Don't you just hate boring people who worry about pop ups and spam? Hello! Get a life and stop worrying! Tony has just installed a rather nifty thing that doesn't let me view my comments without turning the program off....... grrrrr......

Third rant: Ahh... I feel so flippng isolated here in Lympne that I am ranting more than usual..... I am ranting about ranting..... help!

PS is Adam home yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment