Wednesday, December 18, 2002

All I Want For Christmas

OK. This week has been shit. I feel exactly as I felt last December. This is not a good thing, I can assure you.

But I got in from work today, and went on the web, and a act of sheer kindness warmed my heart, and made me smile. Someone has bought me something from my wish list. Own up (and I have a very good suspicion who you are!). I want to buy you something (please note money will be available for this purpose in january.) Oh and it was Heather Nova's best album.... with Maybe An Angel on it which makes me cry. (In a good way!) Thank you!

Right Tony has had enough of my ickle babies and thrown them out. I haven't seen Scooby in days. Millie is most upset by the whole arrangement, but manages to sneak a very quick snuggle and nap on my bed before she gets discovered every so often. He wants to get rid of them.Why? Because they have "ruined" a piece of carpet ruffly the size of my hand. He is ssssooooo shallow. Millie has been in this family 8 1/2 years, and I think she is worth more to us than a stupid piece of disgusting biege carpet (CHEAP!) and possibly him.

On a similar note he grabbed my mum during an argument today (please note she went through a highly abusive marriage, where she was beaten often in front of me as a small child) and she went mad. He had been say "I am warning you". When she fought back with avengence he goes "I can't believe you don't trust me. What did you think I was going to do?" Please note: He is molto dumb. Hello! Do you go up to a victim of theft, nick their watch then get annoyed when they get slightly defensive? NO! Millie is way ahead evolutionary as well it seems.

I am very, very down today. Scooby is missing again. I am stuck in this house. I am miles from everywhere. I am putting on weight as everywhere is only reachable by being dead lazy. I miss walking to places.

One day something will change. But whether I can put up with this till then? Good question. Funny how a couple of years ago I thought I had such a great time. Sex, drugs (caffeiene) and rock and roll (shaven haven).

I really am going to have to go to the doctors again.

No comments:

Post a Comment