Monday, December 23, 2002

Little Donkey

Ok so yes, my ability to stalk has been increased like never before thanks to this... muhahahaha! Tough on the outside, soft on the inside..... hehe...

I have also been a very naughty boy. Few details as present but should events turn interesting shall keep you up to speed. Naughty me.

Adam is 20 today!! happy Birthday!

Zoe and Pete visited me last night and we watched "40 Days and 40 Nights" and then "Fight Club". last time I tried to watch Fight Club was December last year, but I got distracted... cough.....

Very good.

On Friday me and Zoe realised we were turning into the same person. Yesterday we realised Pete is also turning into us.... poor soul...

Thanks Princess Ari for making me a Sir.

Oh work was so dull. Why do people phone up for price enquiries at Christmas? Have they no lives? Stacey cheered me up by singing Little Donkey and launching Operation Steal Supervisors Sweets. Everyone talked about cats at lunch (I didn't start it! Honest!) and poor Cheryl hates em, so stuck her fingers in her ears and went "lalalalalala".... v. amusing!

No comments:

Post a Comment