Saturday, December 21, 2002

I'm Way Too Horny

OK updates first. I went out with Zoe on Thursday, we had hoped the others who were back from uni would come out too. But they all had far more exciting plans. So we went to Spoons, had a meal, went to mcDonalds and had a Chocolate Orange McFlurry (rating 5/10) and then went to the Leas Club where there was an absimal DJ on.

Yesterday most people came out. Couldn't get hold of Adam (bad reception?). There was me, Zoe, Pete (yay!), Sam, Elliot, John, Laura, Sophie, Kim, Claire, and even Paul Lowe. We went to Spoons and talked, a lot. Tom Quaye came over and asked me who was the captain o my baseball team, as I bat for "the wrong side". Tut...... please note it should read other side not wrong side.... he is obviously a repressive. Poor lad.

Karen I just got home and you gift was waiting for me!! yay!! Thank you! Shall unwrap it at Christmas (because I am a good boy!).

OK shall phone Ste (formerly Stephen) and see if he wants to visit. I miss him. Oh and I am incredibly horny (to point of public embarassment) so something must be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment