Thursday, March 28, 2002

Murder on the Dancefloor

Murder on the Dancefloor

I have just been out with Pete, Laura and Sophie the Hardc0re 3 and a guest return to spite Sam's indignant comments!! I meet Pete near Matt's house to find he had already drunk half a litre of vodka. We then went to the Leas meet the girls and had afew drinks (am I only the only man gay or straight who still drinks pints of lager?).

We headed for the club in reluctantly high sprits. After purchasing a pint of Heineken for £6.50(!) we hung around occassionally doing the straight mans shuffle. I decided I hated Folkestone clubs (as compared to Brighton clubs that is). That was until I saw MT. I went weak at the knees among other things and decided this place wasn't too bad. After spyibg a couple of really hot guys place a genurous sprinkling of gay guys I settled down for a okay night.

Pete on the other hand went from bad to worse until his eyes became unfocussed, his speech slurred and his dancing dangerous to passers by.

As I got into my taxi at the end of the night I realised that the driver was Colin our soon to be Gym manager!! Of all the places to meet him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment