Wednesday, March 27, 2002

Australian Footballers in Topless Scandal

Hunky Australians in Topless SHOCKER

Despite the cloud outside, I think this is one of the best days so far this year. It just feels nice if you know what I mean.

I was going to start with a damning criticism of Fox and Friends on Fox News. Also I was going to tell you how I’ve lost all faith in Rosie O’Donnell since she came out (no, not because of it though!! [I’m gay after all]). But who really cares about those things!!!

What I’m actually going to do is tell you about this site that I found on another blog its all about Topless Australian Footballers something that I’m sure is close to the heart of all straight women and gay men. Go see it; there sure is a lot of pictures!!

In Faulty Towers today: we have a new credit card machine. I am sure that in coming days this will be an endless source of amusement!! I can just imagine Mr. Lambert and Josie using it. “Thank you for using Streamline. The account has been debited 10000000 pounds.”

I am determined to learn French (if anyone can help email me!!). The shooting that occured in Paris early this morning happened closer to me than Cambridge Uni, the Eden project, and Scotland among other things. I can get to Paris in the same time it takes me to get to Brighton by car. (If I take the train to Brighton I could probably be in Berlin in the same length of time!!). I want to have the freedom to pop over to France whenever I want without worrying about the language barrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment