Wednesday, April 30, 2003

The Dance Of Deception

Last night I went to the Leas Club with Zoe and her sister Jodie, where we got bored, the girls played pool (they are both fabtastic players!) and then went down to Spoons (my name should be changed to Jae "The Spoons" Kay). Jodie was cruel to me talking about MT's nipples. It almost caused me to collapse in a rather girly heap on floor....

Thanks for all the messages yesterday!! Yay!! Instant smile!

Emmsy you are the official Blog Queen!! April 2001?? Wow! We must all bow down before Her Blogginess!

I was forced to read the Independent today. Once I was an avid reader, but now? It really stinks. Good old Guardian, intelligent and witty and filled from front to back with loadsa stuff!

I was going to tell you that I saw a great article in there by Johann Hari, my fav journalist bloke, but then realised that they charge on the website to read it. Rotters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment