Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Whoosh!

Ok after a very wierd dream yesterday morning, I went to work, got bored, attempted not to spend all my money on nothing... failed.... got home, found step dad had double locked front door so I couldn't get in. Grr.... Zoe, Elliot and John arrived and saved me, and off we went to the cinema. Elliot pulled faces at lorry drivers all the way there....

Went and saw "Rules of Attraction" which although basically crap, was random enough and pointless enough to strike and chord and I ended up loving it. Specially when old people walked out half way through. Hehehe.... And it had men kissing in it... so it rules....

Stephen texted me that he got off with a skater boi on Monday... am not happy.... :op

Tired, very tired...... got permanent job interview on Friday just did my CV.... am bored of job already.... but it pays...

No comments:

Post a Comment