Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Hmm.... indeedy

It's got to the point on all my blogs where I am beginning to be far more liberal with the truth than ever before. It's not that what I say is a lie. It's just that there is so much I am not saying. Feelings and thoughts that, given the readership, I simply can't express. Which completely makes that statement above redundant doesn't it?

The line between discretion and truthfulness has been reached. Don't worry, nothing I want to say about anyone else is in any way derogatory or anything bad. But sometimes in certain relationships you can't say what you want to say out of embarrassment and a fear of rejection. Having a crush is a very annoying thing!!

I just thought I'd let you know that from time to time the things I say and what I want to say are very different things.

Anyway, my lips are sealed. *primly tightens lips*

In other news.... Mum got a promotion yesterday. Well done to her! She seems to be in a constant state of promotion.

And I am really totally poor-a-roonie. With bells on.

I feel like I have been blogging forever. August 2001 seems so long ago. What's been your fav thing about this blog? Why do you read it?

And leave a comment to say hi, just to cheer me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment