Friday, November 01, 2002

I went round Zoe's last night to watch a very scary movie indeed. Ice Age. Chilling. It was that or Crossroads, but Zoe said that was just way too terrifying.

I have been thinking about Stephen a lot. That can only be a good sign.

Good try there Natalie, but no. Any other thoughts on the significance of November the 5th. Hint: it has something to do with King James I (IV). Or should that be Queen James considering his great liking of his footmen and I'm not talking paternal love here. Oh and his wife was 6'8" tall, so yah for her as well!!

If the words "In our new house....." are muttered once more I shall go quite insane. Tony last night just tried to wind me up by going "We exchange contracts tomorrow" I could see by the glint in his eye he was only doing it as he KNEW it'd hurt me.

Oh dear. I just realised what a terrible, unintentional joke I made at the top of this. I apologise.

No comments:

Post a Comment