Thursday, November 07, 2002

Up The Garden Path

Dear Diary,

OK. The da..... meeting was good. And I was invited back for coffee. And we almost actually had coffee. And then.... whoops! It wasn't supposed to happen. It just.... did.....

I am such a slut/slag/whore, who, when given half a chance, will sleep with any man going. That is despite the fact that I could hurt people (emotionally, God sometimes I worry about your dirty minds), and despite the fact that this man obviously wants more (as in, a relationship). His name is Ian.

Oh anyway...... I think we know what I really want, what has triggered this latest slutty stage, who it is who drives me. And I think we know that it just ain't going to happen.

One good thing out of the last couple of weeks is the complements men have been throwing my way, few people other than Stephen call me sexy, but of late have had a few such comments. *feels all fuzzy* I like getting complements if only I could avoid arguing against them "No I am not." "No you are" "No sexy and me aren't real close bedfellows"

Think I am going out with Becky on Tuesday.... hang on..... I am moving on Tuesday..... hmmmm...... :o( Life only gets better.

Notes for future reference..... JUST SAY NO!

*UPDATE* I don't want you to get the impression I didn't enjoy last night. I did. Very much. And I haven't laughed so much in years. Just I feel bad that I am letting my feelings, towards someone unnamed, persuade me to sleep around to make myself feel good, while at the same time I am hurting Stephen. I don't want to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment