Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Hello Old Friends!

So I am now cross posting thanks to Ping.fm. That means I can easily reactivate my Livejournal and Xanga blogs (now that's a blast from the past! Feels all warm and fuzzy being back!), and even blog on platforms I've used for other purposes but not blogging before.

Yeah... it's true, and Jim was so right, I'm a linkwhore. Although I think it's better describe as "blogwhore".

Is it me or is this Tory racist or at the very least being a hypocrite?

So what your saying is white Christian immigrants should be okay. It's the controversial ones we should worry about? Now I agree with him that the Poles have down much for us and I wish those Poles in this country the best of luck. But I simply don't know what he means by "more controversial" immigrants?

Is he perhaps suggesting those brown skinned non-Christians? So he basically accuses the BBC of being racist and then is racist himself. Confuzzling.

Now I believe we should be discussing how we assimilate the people coming to this country and the cultures they bring. But in an atmosphere not tinged with racism, or stupidity. Let the BBC start setting the news agenda rather than following tabloid crazes (bird flu last year, Poles this year etc.) and let the Tory party stop being so frigging racist and maybe we'll get towards a serious discussion on immigration and it's effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment