Saturday, June 07, 2008

There Goes My Fiver, Cheers Hillary!

Yeah, Hillary just cost me a fiver! How inconsiderate...

But honestly, it is a shame. I was a Clinton supporter, possibly because I've watched Commander In Chief too many times and was hoping Hillary would morph into Geena Davis at some point. But Obama will do well enough I'm sure, and hey even McCain beats Bush hands down.

I have just one problem with Obama... his religion. No one really believed Hillary when she said she was a praying person. But Obama... he really is a believer. And hopefully there'll be nothing wrong with that. Maybe after 8 years of Bush and his Christian Presidency, I'm just a bit suspicious of someone so into God.

Hey... it's America. What was I expecting? A progressive humanist?? HA! We should just be thankfully the Democratic candidate is a tolerant, progressive Christian and not a crazy fundie.

No comments:

Post a Comment