Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Internet No Like Jae

The internet went down at home last night. This has made me realise just how addicted to the net I am. I go from Plurk to Facebook and through my blog list and just go round again when I'm finished. How sad... must try to wean myself off of net.

I walked to work without any idea of the news this morning, which meant I was a lot more careful than usual... you never know when the zombie invasion will begin, or a plague will ravage London. Gotta keep your wits about you (hence why I need CONSTANT internet access... paranoia is a wonderful thing...). Noticed a 20th Century Fox film crew setting up on the Albert Embankment. If they are still there tomorrow I'll investigate further.

More proof homosexuality is predetermined. I think it's great scientists persevere with these studies despite the fact homophobes will never accept them, and homosexuals kinda already know the results... it just shows human curiosity is endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment