Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Labour Solve Homophobia Problem: Gays Be Discreet!!

I wasn't going to mention the disgusting story about Jacqui Smith that has come out this week. Mainly because Liberal Conspiracy says all that needs to be said.

But I couldn't keep silent when I saw this quote:

Yesterday the Tories added to the chorus of criticism of Jacqui Smith.

Stephen Crabb MP said:

"The Iranian regime has a dreadful track-record when it comes to the treatment of homosexuals and other minority groups and is more than willing to use torture and the death sentence to punish offenders.

"Asking minorities to live their lives discreetly is to give in to the tyrants and bullies who sustain their positions through fear and coerced conformity.

"It demonstrates both an unelevated view of the importance of human rights and cowardice in championing our own system of values."


This is from the Tories???? THE TORIES???? I knew it... I've fallen into an alternate dimension.

Anyway... I think we should ship Jacqui Smith to Iraq and tell her to be discreet about being the British Home Secretary. Grr...

No comments:

Post a Comment