Thursday, September 06, 2007

Work? What is it good for?



Yoinked from Stunning Sexy Guys. He looks like he might be able to sort me out after an awful day at work.

It was so busy I had to give up my wiki writing (work related!), and my planning for a wiki presentation tomorrow, and answer phones and reply to customer emails. I'd forgotten how awful it can be. I made myself feel better by wishing a slow, painful death for those who were rude to me. Obviously only if they were far from a phone otherwise they'd probably moan at some poor 999 operator for the rest of their, thankfully, short life.

I did find a really great video while doing some wiki presentation research...



Love the song and love the video... made me smile anyway...

I might be going to Woburn Safari Park this weekend. Jae liketh animals.

And here's a Gordon Ramsay story for Jim!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun at the animal park and take lots of pictures (your flickR collection is getting pretty lonely). I looked at the Park's site -- the Adopt a Ranger option sounds like it could be a winner.

    My word verification this time is "jocku."

    ReplyDelete