Saturday, September 29, 2007

Backwards Step

For several reasons I've decided to stop writing on Walk This World With Me for the time being. Having a theme just doesn't seem to work for me and I'd rather have all my posts, eclectic as they can be, here on one blog.

Also with a malicious person on the loose on my blogs searching for ways to hurt Jim, and thus me, through what I say I've decided to circle the wagons and go to the mattresses.

And now I settle down to a quiet weekend, secure in knowledge of having money in my bank even if I really shouldn't spend it. Must get a haircut today (or tomorrow).

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:13 pm

    I loved your other blog, however I'd prefer everything in one place. I check this blog every day where as I only visited that one about once a week. Everything here will be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:13 pm

    OMG you have got rid of that awful verification thing........ Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:22 pm

    Test.... I don't see any word verification... I got rid of it days ago... Look... I'm signed in anonymously... .

    Jae

    ReplyDelete