Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Just For Fun

Jim and I watched Star Trek III and IV two nights ago, which was very nice as I've missed Star Trek. And then I saw the following quiz and thought it would be perfect...

A lover of Shakespeare and other
fine literature. You have a decisive mind
and a firm hand in dealing with others.


Your results:
You are Jean-Luc PicardJean-Luc Picard

55%
Uhura

50%
Chekov

45%

Click here to take the "Which Star Trek character are you?" quiz...



Jean-Luc! Wowser... pretty impressive, although I'm quite sad I missed out on getting Uhuru, she's one of my real favourite characters. Which one are you?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:23 pm

    Hi there

    I've had a rename contest on my blog and the new name that won was Life Of James. Please can you alter the bookmark on your page, thanks

    http://lifeofjames.me.uk/

    ReplyDelete