Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Same Time, Same Place

I spent yesterday trapped in an underground bunker in central London assisting in the creation of a battle plan... if only it had been that exciting! But after my ten hour meeting finished and I'd squashed onto a tube strike swollen train home I ended up in the Local with Jim, my neighbours and one of their friends.

Twas the music quiz and we managed to beat our all time best achievement... we came more last then we'd ever come before. We even got a "wooden spoon" prize... a Prince CD... Wow...

Today down the Local we were given a Spitfire bottle opener... with real engine noises whenever you open a bottle... we are so privileged.

Gonna be so stressed for next few weeks... big changes are in store at work... which means... more work... I'll tell you about the changes after they happen, so I don't get sacked! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment