Monday, September 03, 2007

Strike!!!!!!


There are many benefits gained from living in Greenwich... large choice of local pubs, the beautiful park, being very central whilst not being too Londonified. But the best one is not needing to get the tube to get to my work.

Today a 72 hour tube strike has begun on most of the tube, causing many people at my work to have to go home early. I had to talk to customers, I hate strikes! Thankfully I'm working at the Covent Garden Hotel tomorrow (ah... meetings...) so I won't have to suffer the lateness of my colleagues because of the strike.

Doctor Who is taking a gap year... in 2009! Jesus... how will we cope with only a couple of specials to see us through the year???

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:33 pm

    London Tube strike...must be disasterous for the whole city life. Good thing you got around it

    ReplyDelete