Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Who Doesn't Love Marilyn Manson?



3 more days until the weekend. 2 more days until I finally can get some money out of my bank... although my efforts not to spend money have been fairly successful for once. Usually I spend the money even after telling myself not to. Wonderful.

Charles Dera looks to be winning the current poll. You, Dear Constant Reader, are obviously a person of taste and sophistication.

Work is okay at the moment even if we are 4 people down (one person has left, another 3 are on holiday) but as I've got myself a new trainee the huge pile of work has passed me by. And I've got another new person starting on Thursday. Woo... sadly had to turn down another excellent candidate today. These decisions are tough!

Jesus Christ... it's still 9 days until the new season of Supernatural begins. :( I need my Jensen Ackles fix nooooow....

1 comment:

  1. I don't love Marilyn Manson. I do, however, love Marilyn Monroe! : )

    ReplyDelete