Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Happiness

Things that have made me happy.

1) Last night Jim cooked a most excellent dinner! We had sausage and mash, with a little twist in that the sausages were venison and they were covered in a gorgeous red onion sauce. Mmm... He followed this up with home made apple crumble and custard (he insisted on calling it creme anglais but I've always hated that name). It was all very yummy and guite satisfying. Gotta love the Jim.

2) This morning I awoke from a very pleasant dream involving Brent Corrigan.

3) Got to work and one of my guys, Tim, came up to me and gave me a big pack of Austrian Cacao Wafers... because he wanted me "to smile more today". Aww...

4) My crossiant breakfast was delicious.

5) It's quite chilly today. I love chilly but clear days just like this... mmm...

6) I've finally got off my lazy arse, recharged my iPod and started walking down the Embankment to work again... and loving it... I'd missed Bad Weeds, Feast of Fools and Filthy Philfi. Great podcasts...

No comments:

Post a Comment