Saturday, September 08, 2007

The Strange Death Of The Blog Traffic Exchanges

Remember last year? Remember the fuss in the blogosphere over the launch of Blogmad.net? Who remembers when Blogexplosion was massive?

Now... Blogazoo died, Blogmad is practically dead and Blogexplosion is a half working site. However... I still use Blogexplosion as it now has a very fast turnaround on credits into visitors thanks to the fact there are much fewer blogs competing for attention.

Weird... what is exciting the blogosphere these days?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:35 pm

    Just wanted to let you know I found you on BlogExplosion.
    I never tried Blogazoo and I did join Blogmad for a hot minute.
    I'm having a lot of fun with a Yahoo Group I started for women who blog.
    Have a fabulous Saturday.
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:34 pm

    I'm seeing a trend in blogs disappearing so I'm not surprised by what you've said. I think it's the Facebook effect. Lots of my blog freinds hardly come on Live Journal now but they are always on Facebook.
    I think Facebook is like a lazy blog really. People make pronouncements and don't have to converse as such

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Frances!

    James, I think you've probably hit the nail on the head there. Darn you Facebook, you're just too good *goes and joins 50 more groups*

    ReplyDelete